Net Price Calculator at Carrington College
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Disclaimer – Please read before proceeding.
By clicking I Agree, you acknowledge that:
- This Net Price Calculator (NPC) is intended for incoming freshmen who plan to enroll as full-time undergraduate students and meet the established priority deadline when applying for financial assistance at Carrington College.
- This NPC provides only a rough estimate of financial aid and is only as accurate as the data entered into it.
- Not all students will qualify for all of the aid that the NPC indicates may be available.
- This NPC should not be used as the primary means of selecting a school.
- This NPC is not designed to replace the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®) or a complete financial aid award package provided by Carrington College. FAFSA® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Education.
- Carrington College Student Finance Advisors will be able to help you determine what aid you might qualify for, what your net costs will be, and how you may finance your education.
The owners and licensees of this NPC and its underlying software disclaim any liability arising from the use of or reliance upon this NPC by any person.
If you’re ready to begin, start by filling out the information in the calculator below. Follow the prompts until you reach the end, at which point you will receive your estimated cost of tuition and potential financial aid you may be eligible for.