High School Graduates
Graduating high school seniors or those who have graduated high school during the most recent academic year may be eligible for the Carrington High School Scholarship of $1,000 to apply toward tuition.
Scholarship applicants must meet the following criteria to qualify
- Satisfy Carrington admission requirements
- Begin classes by April 30
- Submit high school transcripts evidencing a CGPA of 2.0 or better on a 4.0 scale
- Maintain a CGPA of 2.0 or better on a 4.0 scale for continued eligibility
As well as submit the following by the published deadline
- Completed scholarship application
- Two letters of recommendation
- 50-150 word essay about why the student is interested in a career in the chosen field
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.